Tuesday 31 January 2017

Thank you to all of you

I just want to put out a big thank you to everyone reading and commenting on these blogs.  We are out here in Lanark County trying to figure all of this out and it means a lot to us to know we are not alone.

We have received so much encouragement from you that you are giving us hope.

My wife has been meeting with folks and we are working toward helping create a support group out here and will certainly keep you updated on that.

By the way, you may notice there are no ads with this blog nor will there ever be.  I have no interest in making money from this.  If these blogs are helpful to you in informing others, I am meeting my objective.  If I plug another organization, it is because I found them helpful and suspect you will too.

Keep up the good work.  I have a couple other projects on the go right now so don't be surprised if you don't see anything for a couple weeks now.

Until later, Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.